God says, yes you can

!!! God Says, YES YOU CAN !!!
 By Pastor Abel Vidal
 

You know, we spend our lives thinking and talking about what we can´t do, in our family, our profession, our health, our goals, etc. You want to start this new project, this new business and say: "It will be very difficult, I cannot."

But, God says: "yes, you can. "

In the Bible we have the example of Abraham, a nearly 100 years old and his wife Sarah 90 years old, she could not have children because she was barren. God had promised Abraham to have a child with his wife, but at first glance seemed to be impossible, however:

Abraham trusted God, who is quickening the dead, and is calling the things that be not as being.- Romans 4:17 (YLT)


Watch the Youyube video... 


Listen the Sound Cloud: God says, YES YOU CAN


The result was, he received the promised son and an entire nation came of him.
Maybe you are going through a very serious illness, crisis in your marriage, economic problems, family problems, etc. You are listening to the voices that say you cannot, there will be no solution, you will fail, but right now God says to you: ". Yes, you can"

God says: 

·         I'm with you
·         I restore your marriage
·         I heal you
·         I provide everything you need
·         I do a miracle in your family

It's time to believe what God says in His Word, trusting what he said he did in your life, you must start to trust in Jesus Christ and put all your faith in Him.

And remember that God says: " yes, you can "


Pastor Abel Vidal
 
Facebook: Pastor Abel Vidal
E-mail: past.abelvidal@hotmail.com
Twitter: @avidal777
 SoudCloud: Pastor Abel Vidal

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

La Biblia como Fundamento Ético para la Sociedad-Pastor Abel Vidal

Marked by Jesus

Prioridades en tu vida